freepokermoneyonline.com

Monday, June 8, 2009

And to finish the weekend $216 + $959!!!

Poker Money
He! He! 3rd post of the weekend :)

To finish the weekend in style I made it another 1st place on a sit and go of $4.00+$0.40 winning $216 and I completely went overboard on my BRM and decided to play the pokerstars Sunday Warm-up with a buy in of $200+$15 with a guaranteed prize on $750,000. I managed to end up on 100th out of 3996 registered players and make a total of $959.05!!! Here is the prove:

My 3rd big poker tournament victory

All in all because I have played a lot of tournaments I end up the weekend with a profit of almost $3000!!! I think I could go pro :) Unfortunately now is time to stop dreaming and get back to reality. Tomorrow another day in the office.

I really enjoyed this weekend and because my family is out I could dedicate myself %200 to poker and showed good results. I'm looking forward for my next window of opportunity to continue playing!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment