freepokermoneyonline.com

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My first video - Step by Step guide to Register on Pokerstrategy



Hi,

I finally manage to create my first video and this first one has the objective of explaining to the new visitors how to register on pokerstrategy.com using my tuktuk poker model. I upload it on youtube.com and I will also upload it here:



This was done in cooperation of a fan of my blog that decided to record all the steps. So new visitors, in less than 5 minutes you will be able to grab the initial $50 to start playing poker for free without any deposits!

I have included the video also in the top of the blog so that future newcomers can immediatelly see these nice step by step guide.

I will soon be posting some more interesting activities that are happening as we speak!

Best regards,
Tuk

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment