freepokermoneyonline.com

Monday, October 6, 2008

Update of all the initiatives!



Hi,

Ive been out last week and know its time for a quick update on all the diferent initiatives Im promoting on my blog.

First an update on the 10000 hands competition - the last day to present your hands is on the 8th of October. So far I havent received any results but I do have 12 friends who registered during the period Ive been promoting this competition. Im looking forward to receive your results.

In terms of money released based on my concept of giving back the "Tell a Friend" money (the tuktuk poker model) we continue to increase the amount of free poker money and we have reached the $8510. Please consider the latest statistics:


Its is clear that not all will have the knowledge and skills to get to the 5000 StrategyPoints. This mark is, in my opinion to high and I have already approached pokerstrategy to try to break it down. If that works that means that you would get the money from me earlier. If you would like to support my request go to this post on pokerstrategy forum.

On my top 10 contest there are still 2 places open but it seems that they are almost decided. "eudodo" and "vinstayl" have passed the 2500 mark and they both seem to be in good shape to get to the 5000 strategypoints mark. Please consider the latest classification:



When looking back to May when I started this blog and seeing at I have achieved already makes me want more. I have so many ideas in my head but not so much time to dedicate to this. I need to find the right balance between my family, my personal life, my job, and of course this. Im open to work with more people and Im looking for partners that want to help me promoting my idea. If you are interested send me a quick email!

Well I think this is it for today! Have a good week and talk to you soon!

Best regards,
Tuk

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment