freepokermoneyonline.com

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The payments continue!


As the weeks pass by more and more friends, that have join me in this quest for release free poker money, are starting to receive their money back from me. I just would like to leave here a few more examples of payments I did so that there are no doubts that I do pay you:




You can always reconfirm this by asking directly to the people who have received the money from me. Also the feedback Im receiving is that because I can basically pay to all poker platforms, this is a great way to release some money to your old accounts that you wanna restart without making deposits.

I have to run so today there will not be an update on the statistics and the top10, but I promised that I will do that soon. The 2nd and 3rd places are still open so keep on playing and earning strategypoints!

Best regards,
Tuk

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment