freepokermoneyonline.com

Monday, November 10, 2008

More than $10000 for free to play poker online




Hello!

I have to pleasure to annouce that today we have passed the $10000 mark more precisely with my blog and the tuktuk poker model we have released $10170 - free money to play poker online across multiple countries:


When I started this back in April - 8 months ago - I never thought that it could get to where we are today so I fell proud of myself and of course I have to say thank you to you all who believed in me to register on pokerstrategy using my blog and my concept.

The question now is at is the next level? $100,000? What do I need to do to get there? How could I be more effective? Does it make sense to continue under pokerstrategy or should I go direct to the poker rooms? A lot of questions in my head... Time for a brainstorm session with you! Send me your ideas and let me know if you would like to join the team (= me) :)

I will be posting soon as the 3rd place for my top 10 competition is almost there but I want to leave the suspense open as there are a few players almost there!

All the best,

Tuk

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Tws said...

Yeap this is true! :) Thank you Tuk

Post a Comment