freepokermoneyonline.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TukTuk Poker Model - 1st $200 Freeroll



Hi,

I have been thinking for a while now in a way to give you back even more of the money we have generated from the tuktuk poker model and I decided that I want to organize my first $200 freeroll to all those who register through me on pokerstrategy.

I have 2 questions for you:

1 - In which poker site - Pokerstars, Party Poker, Titan Poker, Mansion Poker, Full Tilt - would you like the freeroll to take place?

2 - Which day/time of the week would be more convenient for you?

I would like to receive a quick message from you either as a comment to this post or to my email and after that I will organize the freeroll in the most convenient date/time and site.

Thank you and best regards,
Tuk

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment