freepokermoneyonline.com

Monday, April 14, 2008

24 hours later!

24 hours of poker


Hello again,

After 24 hours promoting the tuktuk poke rmodel and my blog here are the first statistics:

- Total number of friends registered - 3
- Money received from the poker industry - 0 USD
- Money given back to you! - 0 USD

For the 3 new friends I would like to let you know that I'm available 24h for any questions you might have. If you need help with the quiz to get the initial 50 USD please drop me a line and I will help you.

For all the others out there that still don't believe in this scheme post a comment or send me a email to
tuktukbkk@gmail.com

Looking forward to receive your messages!

On a final note I just realized how difficult it could be to share a good idea in poker sites. They tend to ban you as soon as they see that you could potentially gain some of their members attention!

Best regards,
Tuk

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment