freepokermoneyonline.com

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not exactly the best way to start: -$11,33 :(



Hello,

As you know the competition to see who is the most profitable player in 10000 hands started yesterday. I have posted this on pokerstrategy.com in different forums and the feedback and support received so far is great! Thank you!

Before jumping into my own results I would like to make note of two important details:

1 - The competition will be running until the 8th of October and during this period of time you can always join as long as you able to provide the 10000 hands for the final result.

2 - During this period of time you can play as many hands as you like and you can pick the best 10000 consecutive hands to be presented for the final result.

As you know I will be testing this concept on my own and I have played the first hands yesterday in Party Poker - what a bad start... I lost $11,33 in 773 hands played.
I played 6 tables at the same time applying the pokerstrategy short stack strategy and for a period of 2 hours.

Here is the graph:



Not that Im trying to find an excuse for this bad start but never try to play poker when you have family visiting and a small kid running around you constantly asking for you to go and play! Your focus and concentration on your actions will be -120% :)

I will also post my most profitable and loss giving hand for your analysis and maybe you could give me some feedback on what should I do better next time :) both to maximize my profits or minimize my loss:

Most profitable hand session: +$5,28

Preflop: Hero is SB with As, Ad
3 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, 2 folds, BU raises to $0,50, Hero raises to $1,00, BB folds, MP2 calls $0,90, BU calls $0,50.

Flop: ($3,10) Kc, 7h, 8h (3 players)
Hero bets $0,50, MP2 calls $0,50, BU calls $0,50.

Turn: ($4,60) 3s (3 players)
Hero bets $0,60, MP2 calls $0,60, BU calls $0,60.

River: ($6,40) Jh (3 players)
Hero raises $0,70 (All-In), MP2 calls $0,70, BU calls $0,70.

Final Pot: $8,50

Hero shows a pair of aces (As Ad)
BU shows high card ace with king kicker (Qs Ah)
MP2 shows a pair of kings (Tc Ks)
Hero wins with a pair of aces (As Ad)

Worst hand of the session: -$5,86

Preflop: Hero is BB with Qc, Qh
UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 raises to $0,40, 6 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, UTG+2 raises to $1,60, Hero calls $0,60.

Flop: ($3,25) 7h, Kd, Ts (2 players)
Hero checks, UTG+2 bets $1,10, Hero calls $1,10.

Turn: ($5,45) 6h (2 players)
Hero checks, UTG+2 bets $2,90, Hero raises to $3,16 (All-In), UTG+2 calls $0,26.

River: ($11,77) Th

Final Pot: $11,77

Hero shows two pairs, queens and tens (Qc Qh)
UTG+2 shows two pairs, aces and tens (Ad Ah)
UTG+2 wins with two pairs, aces and tens (Ad Ah)

Its funny how attached I can be to the ladies :)

I have to run now as I still have my family here to visit me (during the next 7 days) but I will soon post the updated statistics and the results on the top 10 promotion.

I hope you can help me promoting this competition with your friends so please send this blog link to them! Thank you!

Best regards,
Tuk

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment