freepokermoneyonline.com

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Profit at last - 7918 hands and +$56,31


Hi,

Its time for another update of my own performance on the competition I started on he past 8th of September and that it will be running until the 8th of October. If you want you can still join as long as you manage to present your 10000 hands on time.

I have finally manage to control some of my bankroll killing instintcs and after 7918 hands Im back on profit with +$56,31! The biggest change was that Im now much more focused than before and of course Im also getting a few more AA and KK than before :)

Please consider the updated graph:



Most profitable hand so far: +$11.74

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 6h, 7h
Hero calls $0.10, UTG+2 calls $0.10, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, 2 folds, SB calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.50) 4h, Ac, 3h (5 players)
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.30, UTG+2 raises to $0.60, MP3 calls $0.60, SB folds, BB raises to $0.90, Hero calls $0.60, UTG+2 calls $0.30, MP3 calls $0.30.

Turn: ($4.10) Jd (4 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, UTG+2 checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($4.10) 5d (4 players)
BB bets $1.50, Hero raises to $4.78 (All-In), UTG+2 calls $4.78, MP3 folds, BB calls $3.28.

Final Pot: $18.44

Most unprofitable hand so far: -$10,10

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with Kh, Kd
UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 4 folds, BU raises to $1.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3.30, BU raises to $10.10 (All-In), Hero calls $6.80.

Flop: ($20.35) Ts, 5c, Ac
Turn: ($20.35) Js
River: ($20.35) 8s

Final Pot: $20.35

Im only missing 2000 hands to complete my first 10000 hands but so far Im really happy with my performance as I managed to double up my starting money.

Thats is for today, I will be back soon with another update!

Best regards,
Tuk

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've just read your topic about 10k hands and so on at PS (Spanish forum). I'm not gonna participate, but I wanted to tell you that I like your blog but I think you should change a few things: it's too much dark and it's difficult to read or at least, after a while you get tired of reading. It's just a suggestion, no offence!

Good luck at the tables ;)!

Anonymous said...

Your model seems very good. Indeed... you really have had such amount of referrals? awesome! I think I'll imitate you in a few months if all goes right for me (I've got just 50k hands at the moment, I'm just getting started). Of course I'll mention the source and give the option to sign up through my link or yours ^^

Good luck;)!

PS: I'm glad you didn't take it as an offense;)

my blog said...

Nice post. I am really shocked the returns you get.

gourmet popcorn

Anonymous said...

This looks like dream to me

Anonymous said...

This whole thing is not that easy

Post a Comment